ABOUT US

Harry Cooper Supply Company was incorporated on January 14, 1914, in Springfield, MO, as a wholesale distributor of plumbing and heating supplies. In 1934, electrical supplies were added. The Company moved from it’s buildings on Water Street in Springfield to the present location on Sherman Pkwy in 1950. In 1958, Joplin Supply Company was purchased and is run as a full service supply house. In 1995, the Harry Cooper Supply Company opened a small branch in Branson, MO, to primarily service the expanding customer needs of the tri-lakes region.

With over a century of service in the Joplin Regional area, Joplin Supply Company survived the test of time and is here to stay. Our legacy began as a mining supply house on March 15, 1899 and officially incorporated on October 16 of that same year. From 1903 to 1931 Joplin Supply Company began manufacturing and assembling cars for Ford Motor Company. By 1956, Joplin Supply Company had a fully stocked warehouse of mining, mill, plumbing, heating, wholesale refrigeration parts and an electrical department was added. The Harry Cooper Supply Company of Springfield, MO purchased Joplin Supply Company in 1958. This expansion allows us to efficiently serve our region.

  
Come on In!

Parts Counter

7 am - 5 pm

SHOWROOM (SPRINGFIELD)

10 am - 4 pm

SHOWROOM (JOPLIN)

8 am - 5 pm

offices

8 am - 5 pm

Contact

Phone

800.426.6737

Mail

sales@harrycooper.com

Springfield Address

605 N Sherman Pkwy
Springfield, MO 65802

Joplin Address

302 S Michigan Ave
Joplin, MO 64801